Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Mar 27: Stomach infections and Cat fights

A cat fight broke out in relief society, I taught my companion how to use a bidet and I have a stomach infection ... I LOVE ARGENTINA!!!! haha

Not gonna lie this week was awful  ..... First I found out I have a stomach infection and was glued to the toilet for 2 days straight .. that was lovely and then my companion came down with a fever and so we spent a good half of the week in the apartment or walking around like zombies. That just called for a lot of study time and a lot of companion bonding timing haha like how I taught my companion how to use a bidet ... But hey! on the bright side we had a Capilla Abierta here in San Martin and it was awesome!! I loved seeing the members work together and bring all their friends and family to the church to learn about Christ! 
Our cute investigator Luciana just continues being the cutest! Saturday we helped her with her English and I taught her how to play a little bit of the piano! When we asked her what she remembered about the Restoration she told us every detail! all the way down to the Priesthood! I was honestly so happy I had little tears running down my face! She`s reading the Book of Mormon almost every day and you can see it changing her. Luciana and her sister Sofia both came to church yesterday but we`re still trying to work with her mom who's a little more difficult .... but we`re getting there :) 

Alma 26:12 ¨yea, I know that I am nothing. as to my strength I am weak, therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things¨

I love love love you all and hope you have an awesome week :) 

Hermana Smoot
kylie.smoot@myldsmail.net
Luciana and her mom

Picnic by the lake 

My future roommate at BYUI Hermana Starke

No comments:

Post a Comment