Saturday, August 12, 2017

Aug 7: Last Testimony

Well ... this is it ... I can`t believe I've gotten to this point!! This mission has absolutely changed my life! and I couldn`t be more happy with the work I've done. I love my Savior and I love this gospel! It`s perfect!! We have a merciful and loving God that loves us and has given us directions step by step to receive our salvation. When we apply and act on the gospel we truly progress. I know that this gospel is true. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and Redeemer and that He LIVES!!! He suffered for every sin that we've made. He has felt every guilt, sadness and pain. I love my Savior for what He has done for me. He has restored his gospel on this earth for our benefit. I am eternally grateful for Joseph Smith and the simple desire he had to follow the path of God, to know what was right. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that together with the Bible we have the fullness of the gospel and knowledge needed on this earth. I know the priesthood is the power of God here on the earth to bless the lives of His children. The Plan of Salvation was created for each of us to make it home to our Heavenly Father. I know that there is life after death and I am determined to give it my all in this life to make it to the Celestial Kingdom! I know that families can be together forever and that`s what I want! 
I love this gospel! I love my Savior!!!

I`ll be getting home Wednesday Aug16th and I`ll have my homecoming Sunday Aug20th at 11am at 900 Eaglepointe Drive, North Salt Lake, Utah. That same night I

`ll be having an open house in my home 634 mountain view circle, north salt lake, Utah. You`re all invited! 

I`ll see you all soon ❤
Hermana Smoot


No comments:

Post a Comment